Tv Shows and Series


Hello everyone,
in these times I don’t see much TV or series on the internet, but I’ll tell you about some series that I liked a lot. This is the "Doramas" or South Korean comedies, which recently became common in Chile. 
When I was in my last years of school, I liked watching animes, and one day talking to a friend I knew that she had seen the same story but in a real and korean version. So I saw it, and I fell in love with one of the characters haha. From there, I began to see more and more doramas. One of the ones I liked the most was "Its okay, thats love".
Resultado de imagen para its okay thats love
I liked the characters (one is a singer I like), and the story that includes humor, romance, drama, but above all because it covers deep issues such as psychological illnesses that add complexity to the plot and makes it even more interesting for me, and makes me cry too.😢😢😢😢😢
Many of the doramas I have seen are of this type, and police genre where they must solve riddles, but ultimately all focus on the love story between a couple. Not because of this I'm closed to other types of stories, I don't care, I just prefer that it doesn't have much fiction.

Apart from doramas, I have seen a very popular series of Netflix: "Stranger things". I really liked the first season, and I really want to see the second one but there isn't time with so many things to do in university, although I hope to see it this Halloween !! Hopefully this holiday you can also watch your favorite series!
 Byeeee

Comentarios

  1. Hello fran, I saw a Korean series in the mega but I do not remember what is it about JJAJAJ
    the series stranger things I did not like it, it really scared me :(

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My future Job

Changes to my Study Programme

Teen Top Concert xd