My Summer Plans~~

Hi everybody J

Now that holidays are approaching, I've been thinking seriously about how I'm going to enjoy them or take advantage of them. After leaving this atrocious semester of studies, in December I just want to do the things that I like. Wake up late, stay in my house watching some series, go out with my friends and family, but nothing extravagant. After Christmas and New Year, I plan to work during January at Pioneer, a company of farm workers who plant and harvest soybeans, corn, among other things. My plan is to spend the money on vacation during February and also contribute a little to pay the tuition of the university.

Some time ago I’ve wanted to go with my boyfriend to the beach "Punta de Tralca", this is located on the central coast next to El Quisco, and I don’t know why many people don’t know it, if it has a beautiful breakwater, very great to see at sunset, it is giant! I would also like to go "backpacking" to the south someday -with one week it's enough for me-, because with a month's work I don’t earn too much money so in this way I would save money and live an adventure. Finally and most importantly, I don’t plan to study. Well, maybe I’ll read something in relation to my career, but what I want most, is to do all those things that I can’t do during the semester and let my brain rest.
Resultado de imagen para punta de tralca
Breakwater of Punta de Tralca beach.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My future Job

Changes to my Study Programme

Teen Top Concert xd