Changes to my Study Programme

Hello everyone, I hope you have a good day.

These are some changes that could be made to my study program:

Regarding the curriculum, and what I have experienced so far, in the first year we have epistemology, where things that are too philosophical that -according to me- don’t have any usefulness for my career, but the paradigms and fundamentals of geography that are taught there are an exception. Finally, in the third semester there is “applied economic geography”, which is very similar to the “economic geography” of the second semester, and in the same way in the “geography of quantitative research” the same things are seen as in “statistics”, so I would take out one of the two branches.

Also, compared to the catedras, assistantships usually spend a lot of our free time for their realization due to the high level of difficulty they have, apart from the fact that the value of the evaluation is much smaller. On the other hand there is an imbalance in terms of demand with respect to the semester, from a relaxed start to a stressful ending with many jobs and tests of closures in all subjects, which ends up collapsing the students. I think that the lenght of the studies is pertinent.

By last,  the equipment that the faculty offers us needs to be improved. In the computer rooms, many of the equipment have flaws or are bad, and the rooms could be enlarged and have more computers. I'm happy with the way the teachers teach us. I think there are teachers who should change towards a way of teaching that is more linked to reality, but nothing more.

Comentarios

  1. Dear fran, I do not agree with you in the changes regarding the mesh of our career because I feel that in a certain way all are necessary for our training as professionals. However, I agree with you that the faculty needs to improve its technology a lot. Regards! :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Fran I agree with you about the necesity at better the equipement of study of the faculty :(
    Regards :3.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My future Job

Teen Top Concert xd