A country I'd like to visit.

I chose Japan, specially the capital: Tokio.

There are so many reasons, starting with I like to observe people that are complety different to me. I'm referring to the physical appearance, and other aspects like the language. Accordingly, I think that travel to japan would be very interesting and entertaining, the japanese people speak very funny.
in other.
Also, I know there are things absolutely weirds, so I would love to visit differents shops of articles. Other reason, maybe the food, although I'm not good eating:(, so in reality thats not important and I know in that place people eat a lot of sea's animals. I hace to say that the city and the pollution stress me, but at night all is transformed in a beautiful scene, and thats the powerful reason here. I love see the million of windows of the skyscrapers, and how the vehicules move across the big city. It must be amazing.
Resultado de imagen para tokio

Obviously, I dont dream to study, live or work there because I have listened in the TV, and people say that japanese dont have a sexual live, also they stay excessive hours in their job, so without time to enjoy their family, that in addition it shouldnt be numerous u.u that style isnt for me. Now, Im a student trying to have free time and if I live there, I'll stay under a big pressure.

Resultado de imagen para estudiantes japoneses

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My future Job

Changes to my Study Programme

Teen Top Concert xd