Teen Top Concert xd



Resultado de imagen para teen top


Hi all, im going to talk about a concert that was very important to me when I was seventeen.

It was in Santiago specifically in the little Caupolican theatre. The artist I saw was a band called Teen Top, well…isn’t a band because they don’t created all their songs and don´t play any instrument I think, or at least in the concerts. They are Koreans, and as you may know, they can sing above all, dance soo well~ Altohugh the songs are very…weirds, sometimes I feel really embarrassed of my pastL.

In the event were many people, and the best: the space was small so I could buy the cheaper ticket, and saw perfectly the faces of the artists yeeei. Definitely they weren’t too populars, but it was amazing and so crazy, I felt the most happy girl in the world, I felt so good. I sang so loud and all the k-popers knew the songs a despite of it was in korean language, an excellent chorus. The best was that the five artist [as you can see they arent the same person as people think of asians] were (and are) young, in fact the youngest member has my age, so they were really cute and a fan could go to the stage and dance with them. I was so jealous of her.



Anyway, It was one of the best memories I have of the period of my madness. I bought many stickers that day.


Comentarios

  1. jjajajajajJjJj what makes me laugh, what a bacan that you had the opportunity to see your singers

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Frann!! I hope you had a great time in this concert! I dont know to much about Koreans bands, but my sister I love it! and we go to concert of "Monsta X" in September
    Regards <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My future Job

Changes to my Study Programme