My future Job

Hi bloggers!
Today I’m going to talk about my future job. Well, I´m very undecided and I haven’t thought about it enough to give a sure answer. I’m studying geography, and I started my studies thinking in work to protect the nature of damage that has suffered along the time mainly because the people destroy it. I mean, humans take the territory without thinking others animals or plants also live there, or without thinking that they need them too, so, natural sand needs care. But, there is other factors very influential, like the climate change.
 I imagine my future making projects about glaciers, groundwater and water in general like my teacher Francisco Ferrando, or do things like green peace, working with friendly people in a relaxed environment. In this sense, it would be outdoors at the time when I need to check the area, my favorite part, but then, I’ll to work indoors to analyse the information and make final conclusions. This part can be boring sometimes due to be locked in a room, but if I like my objects studies all will be alright, and I don’t care about the salary as long as it let me eat well every days, and let me make things for treat myself at times.
Resultado de imagen para geografo

In de first place, Im thinking of taking a major related to natural science, for example volcanoes, water reserves, weather, etc. I reject a little social sciences because for me is very difficult study that problems.

have a nice dayyyyyyyyyyyy

Comentarios

  1. Fraan :) that interesting, I did not have that vision to take care of the environment but during the race I was interested a lot

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Fran! I agree with you, humans are not aware that we are not the only ones who live in this planet and, for centuries, we have only crushed and destroyed everything. I hope you can achieve your goals! Have a nice week :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Fran! If you like the topic of Glaciers I recommend to you take Introduction of Glaciology with Ferrando. This subject have an amazing field work.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi fran! I hope you fulfill your dream! I think that it will be beautiful to work with nature

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Changes to my Study Programme

Teen Top Concert xd