My Favorite Movie!


Hi Everybody! 💙
On this occasion I'm going to write about movies.

 My favorite is Titanic, for simple reasons: The young Leonardo Dicaprio💋, the music, the ancient atmosphere that presents of the year 1912, the costumes of the charactersthe fact that there is a class struggle inside a boat and that the story is based on a love affair between a millionaire and a poor  who join despite everything, fighting for his love until the end fascinates me. Also, the effects are very very realistic and there is a lot of action and details so, although I have seen it a thousand times, I never get bored.
Resultado de imagen para titanic pelicula
According to this, you can guess what kind of movies I like to watch. I really like all kinds, but I have a preference for drama. Movies where something terrible happens to the characters, who should to overcome their problems or dissolve into them, and also other that make me cry with a love story. It is always interesting that they contain a touch of humor. I must say that I love horror films, although it is always better to see them in the cinema.
The most recent movie I saw was "Psicosis". 
It's an American horror film and suspense of the year 1960
it's very old but very good
, in fact, 
it was filmed in black and white
Many people recommended it to me
, and now
 I strongly recommend it to everyone!
 
The end of the story is totally unexpected
 :o
 
Resultado de imagen para pelicula psicosis

Comentarios

  1. Hi Francisca! can you believe that ive never seen titanic? jajaja i think that this summer i will see her

    Greetings!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think Leonardo Dicaprio and Drama are the best combination. I just see a movie starring by him in economic geography!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My future Job

Changes to my Study Programme

Teen Top Concert xd