Postgraduate Studies

Hi all,👀

Today I’ll talk about a postgraduate course that I’m considering take in the future.

First of all, complete a postgraduate course and specialize in something related to the career you’re studying is very important because just like that you can be an expert in a determined subject and be an  well-known and highly respected person in the area, also is great when you explore more and more in that topic you love so, I think that in the future I’ll take a course of physical geography, maybe natural resources mention. For now, I would like to study only in Chile. I don’t think study abroad because here is my family, I like this country in general and there is no reason to study in other country. Well, it’s true that I can find universities which give me better knowledge, so much experience and techniques that in Chile doesn’t teach, so yes, there are many reasons. We are a developing country that need to learn about developed countries to contribute with build a sustainable development. It would be ideal if I study in a part-time course, simply because it sound more comfortable, like: Do anything in the day and then at night go to study or something like that(?. Distance learning sounds strange for me; I don’t think to try that someday. 🙉
That's all! 💥

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My future Job

Changes to my Study Programme

Teen Top Concert xd