English Language Challenges

Hi guys! in this last post, I will talk about my experience with English

At the moment I have had only two semesters, that is, English 3 and now, English 4. My experience with the first one was very particular, since my teacher was Simon, who is known by everyone because he’s very nice, cheerful, makes us games, and in general he doesn’t give bad grades, so his classes weren’t demanding. In fact, I missed many classes because I preferred to focus on other subjects. In school, it was more to write and participate a little but, with simon sometimes you just had to talk and that made me feel very nervous, I’m very bad talking, even in Spanish so I’m afraid of the oral test on Monday. Well, now that I'm in the last level I feel relieved and the teacher is kind, I think I've learned more than with Simon jajja, I love him.
Resultado de imagen para simon higginson       ♥
I think I take more time to blog than the others, but I'm still more comfortable writing than speaking in English, although I must consult the dictionary a lot. What I find most difficult, is to listen to conversations, they are very fast and little modulated for me, I never understand them. I have to listen more than 3 times to be able to understand more about the topic, so I think that one day I should go to another country and learn faster, although listening to songs and watching series is a good option, good but it takes more time.


Normally in my daily life I don’t use english more than to write ridiculously for whatsapp or to talk to my friends in a colloquial way and when we are joking. I don’t really speak much english, but I think that language is ver useful because it opens many doors in the life.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My future Job

Changes to my Study Programme

Teen Top Concert xd